FeatureSlate is our take on the lightest shade in the gray family of colors.
Encourages bonding and facilitates physiological development. Great for caregivers of all types because one sling fits multiple body types.
Perfect for kangaroo care / skin-to-skin wearing. Skin-to-skin contact between newborn and mother helps with breastfeeding and milk letdown.
Ideal for colicky babies; worn babies cry less and vertical position helps with symptoms of reflux.
100% machine washable cotton, rails are unpadded for easy adjusting, and a pocket makes for the perfect grab-and-go carrier.
The ONLY baby carrier you need!
- Wear newborns (at least 8lbs) through toddlers (at most 35lbs) in a variety of positions, such as tummy-to-tummy (legs in or out), hip carry, and the kangaroo carry.
- The ComfortFit shoulder stays in place because of a small, hidden Spandex panel, which makes your carrier easier to position and fit properly. It's grippy and comfortable!
- Keep the removable fabric band on for a narrow shoulder or you can remove it and spread the shoulder out.
- Classically styled, ring slings do not have buckles or snaps, which make care and use carefree.
- Easily used by multiple caregivers of different sizes and different position preferences.
- Don't forget the pocket. Throw a diaper, wipes, and your keys in there for fast pick up and go!
Care & Storage
- Made of 100% handloomed cotton.
- Machine washable in cool water and hang to dry.
- Throw and go! Easily fits in a diaper bag.
- Medium is our most popular size, even for larger sized caregivers.
- Size medium is 73" long and size large is 79" long.
- Maya Wrap ring slings are sized based upon caregiver body size.
- Every size Maya Wrap is the same width; the only difference between sizes is the length.
- Some nursing / breastfeeding moms like to have a slightly longer tail to use as a discreet nursing cover.
- Safety tested.
- CPSC compliant.
- Made with SlingRings
Learning & Support
- Each Maya Wrap comes with an instructional DVD.
- Our website has video tutorials to teach you how to wear.
- Join the Maya Wrap Fan Chat on Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date on babywearing trends, share tips with other Maya Wrap families, and learn how to get the most out of your new sling.