FeatureBerries contains various shades of blue, red, purple, and a pop of green.
Encourages bonding and facilitates physiological development. Great for caregivers of all types because one sling fits multiple body types.
Perfect for kangaroo care / skin-to-skin wearing. Skin-to-skin contact between newborn and mother helps with breastfeeding and milk letdown.
Ideal for colicky babies; worn babies cry less and vertical position helps with symptoms of reflux.
100% machine washable cotton, rails are unpadded for easy adjusting, and a pocket makes for the perfect grab-and-go carrier.
The ONLY baby carrier you need!
- Wear newborns (at least 8lbs) through toddlers (at most 35lbs) in a variety of positions, such as tummy-to-tummy (legs in or out), hip carry, and the kangaroo carry.
- The ComfortFit shoulder stays in place because of a small, hidden Spandex panel, which makes your carrier easier to position and fit properly. It's grippy and comfortable!
- Keep the removable fabric band on for a narrow shoulder or you can remove it and spread the shoulder out.
- Classically styled, ring slings do not have buckles or snaps, which make care and use carefree.
- Easily used by multiple caregivers of different sizes and different position preferences.
- Don't forget the pocket. Throw a diaper, wipes, and your keys in there for fast pick up and go!
Care & Storage
- Made of 100% handloomed cotton.
- Machine washable in cool water and hang to dry.
- Throw and go! Easily fits in a diaper bag.
- Medium is our most popular size, even for larger sized caregivers.
- Size medium is 73" long and size large is 79" long.
- Maya Wrap ring slings are sized based upon caregiver body size.
- Every size Maya Wrap is the same width; the only difference between sizes is the length.
- Some nursing / breastfeeding moms like to have a slightly longer tail to use as a discreet nursing cover.
- Safety tested.
- CPSC compliant.
- Made with SlingRings
Learning & Support
- Each Maya Wrap comes with an instructional DVD.
- Our website has video tutorials to teach you how to wear.
- Join the Maya Wrap Fan Chat on Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date on babywearing trends, share tips with other Maya Wrap families, and learn how to get the most out of your new sling.