DescriptionTake your ukulele playing to the next level - fast! - with hundreds of fun exercises, drills and practice tunes
You have a ukulele, you know just enough to be dangerous, and now you're ready to do something with it. You're in luck: Ukulele Exercises For Dummies helps you become a better player. This lay-flat, practice-based book focuses on the skills that entry-level players often find challenging and provides tips, tricks and plenty of cool exercises that will have you creating music in no time that include:
- Creating rock-steady strumming patterns and rhythms
- Becoming a better fingerpicker with patterns, arpeggio exercises, and solo fingerpicking pieces
- Expanding your fretboard knowledge and crafting your own rock, blues and jazz riffs and solos
- Playing actual songs on the ukulele - everything from the classic ukulele tunes to the 12 bar blues!
- Downloadable audio files of the exercises found in the book, providing you with a self-contained practice package