FeatureMilk thistle is an important ingredient in ayurvedic medicines, which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent. With a combination of five powerful ingredients, our tea may bring you comfort and help improve acidity in your stomach.*
Supports the digestive system and may help relieve heat or acid in the stomach.*
Caffeine free, Vegan, Organic, Gluten free, Non-GMO, No preservatives, No added sugar.
This tea pack will make approximately 50 cups of tea, using 1 tsp per cup.
DescriptionMilk thistle is an important ingredient in ayurvedic medicines, which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent.
The health benefits of this tea are achieved by the unique combination of its ingredients:
- MILK THISTLE: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant; May help improve liver cleansing; Helps the liver to function at a higher capacity.*
- FENNEL: Supports heartburn relief; Helps improve cramps and gas.*
- GINGER: Highly potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent; energizer and stimulator. Ginger root can help relieve upset stomach and indigestion.*
- PEPPERMINT: Helps to relax the intestines muscles and relieve other stomach issues such as cramps and abdominal gas.*
- LICORICE: An anti-inflammatory agent; May help to relieve bloating and indigestion; enhances the health benefits of the herbs in the tea formula.
For those who are not familiar with Ayurveda - known as the "Science of Life", it is a natural holistic healing system that was developed in India more than 5,000 years ago, addressing all layers of the mind, body, and soul.
According to Ayurveda, strong digestion is a key for an overall good health. Disease first shows up on the body within the digestive tract, accumulates there and if continues to accumulated, moves into the deeper tissues. In Ayurveda, health is defined as the dynamic state of balance between mind, body, and the environment; it is possible for each of us to achieve and maintain a vibrant and joyful state of health by identifying our mind-body type and then creating a lifestyle that sustains and nurtures our unique nature.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.