Feature#1 Rated LED BR30
Super BRIGHT light, SAVES energy, and LOWERS electric costs; Contains NO Mercury; Emits NO UV/IR Light. Not only better for your home, but better for our environment too. This 11 watt LED bulb is equivalent to a 65 watt incandescent bulb. Plus, they are more efficient, more durable, and require much less maintenance than a regular bulb. Preferred by most contractors and electricians
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: One of the highest standard bulbs on the market; Save more and get MORE out of your bulb with this 2015 Award Winning BR30. APPLICATIONS: Home Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Track Lighting, Accent lighting, Art Galleries, General Lighting, Hotels, Museums, Offices, Restaurants, Retail Shops and much more.
CONSERVE ENERGY: Using Sunco's LED bulbs can reduce energy use by as much as 90%. Improving energy efficiency can reduce emissions that contribute to global warming, mercury contamination in lakes, acid rain, and nuclear waste. Super BRIGHT light, SAVES energy, and LOWERS electric costs
DIMMABLE, UL and ENERGY STAR LISTED. Most states will not allow electricians or home owners to install LED lighting products that have not been tested by a certification laboratory. This UL LISTED LED bulb meets all regulatory requirements. The UL CERTIFICATION is indication of a superior quality product that has passed numerous tests before getting its approval. DIMMABLE so you can set the light to any mood you like. ENERGY STAR listed meets strict efficiency, quality, and lifetime criteria.
- Base Type: E26
- Dimmable : Yes
- Color: Daylight 5000K
- Luminous Intensity: 850lm
- Watts: 11W
- CRI: 80
- Voltage: 120V
- Incandescent Equivalent: 65W
- Certifications: UL and ENERGY STAR
1) This High Power BR30 LED, offers a market leading 850lm output and is perfect for areas where a brighter light is needed.
2) A green product that saves energy, helps our earth, and lowers electric bills.
3) The powerful light output and beam angle make it perfect for all manor of uses in the home, including lighting rooms that have slightly taller ceilings than most.
4) In comparison to other LED bulbs available, the slightly wider beam angle and 850lm output will ensure the bulbs packs enough of a punch to reach floor and work surface level, even when placed in a higher ceiling
5) This retrofit LED bulb fits straight into most existing fittings but please refer to the listed specifications should you wish to double check the LEDs fitting size.
Why Buy yourself a LED Bulb
1) LEDs have great advantage of thermal resistance, larger cooling area, better lighting effect and high light efficacy.
2) High CRI (Color Rendering Index) means that the LED is emitting more of the color spectrum than typical LEDs do, Your typical bright-blue tint LED drops red, orange and aqua wavelengths, but modern high CRI emitters do a better job of outputting the entire spectrum
3) Proprietary Optics Lens enabling glare-free uniform lighting for all working environments
#1 Rated LED BR30