FeatureGet a detailed breakdown of your ancestry from 150+ populations worldwide, see if some of your DNA comes from Neanderthals
Find and connect with new DNA relatives from around the world
Provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back, results ready in about 6-8 weeks
No additional lab fee required, and you always have the option to upgrade to add health reports for an extra cost
Subject to 23andMe's Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/privacy
DescriptionHow it works? Provide your saliva sample from home. Mail it back to our lab in the same kit it came in- the postage is prepaid.
You will get access to the following Reports and Tools:
1) Ancestry Composition - See how your DNA breaks out across 150+ populations worldwide.
2) DNA Relatives - Opt-in to connect with people who share DNA with you - and message them.
3) Haplogroups - Trace parts of your ancestry to specific groups of individuals from 1,000+ years ago.
4) Share & Compare - Explore genetic similarities and differences between you and your relatives.
5) Neanderthal Ancestry - Discover if you inherited some Neanderthal DNA.