We spent many hours on research to finding marriage journal for two, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best marriage journal for two, you should not miss this article. marriage journal for two coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 marriage journal for two by our suggestions:
1. Our Q&A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People
FeatureOur Q and A a Day
DescriptionWith this one-sentence journal, couples can create a three-year time capsule of their relationship in the easiest way possible.
Our Q&A a Day provides a question for every day of the year, with enough space for two people to jot down a one- or two-sentence response. The journal offers a variety of questions; some may address the relationship ("Where would you like to travel with your partner?"); others suggest writing something about each other ("What does your partner's laugh sound like?"); many are simply questions that each person answers individually ("What is your top priority today?").
Over a three-year period, both writers can see how their answers compare, contrast, and change as they create a lasting keepsake of their relationship.
2. Prayer Journal for Women: 52 Week Scripture, Devotional & Guided Prayer Journal
DescriptionPrayer Journal for Women: 52 Weeks Scripture, Devotional, & Guided Prayer Journal includes Scripture verses, reflections on the Word, and journaling prompts to guide your walk with God and strengthen your faith. Verses are organized thematically:
Love & Inner Beauty Provision & Faithfulness Gods Love Adversity & Trials Awe & Sovereignty Strength Through Faith Fear Grace & Forgiveness
A perfect companion for individual worship or for group Bible study, this 12-month journal features:
Each week includes:
3. Good Days Start With Gratitude: A 52 Week Guide To Cultivate An Attitude Of Gratitude: Gratitude Journal
DescriptionGood Days Start With Gratitude is a 52 week guide to cultivate an attitude of gratitude! It is a self exploration journal designed to focus on being thankful for what we have, the big things in life, as well as the simple joys. Each well designed weekly spread contains an inspirational quote, space to write 3 things you are thankful for each day of the week, and a weekly checkpoint. If you start each day by writing down three things you are thankful for - a good cup of coffee, the smell of rain, starting a good book - you begin each day on the right note. Do it daily and make it a habit to focus on the blessings you have been given! Grab a copy for a friend and share the journey together!
4. A Year with You: A Keepsake Journal for Two to Share
An interactive journal for couples meant to record and deepen relationships through daily guided entries like:
"You make ____________ look so easy"
"________ is my ultimate guilty pleasure"
"Please don't ever change ________________, it's what I love most about you".
Each entry has color coded lined pages for both people to fill in and gather insight into themselves and each other. Designed to be passed back and forth or explored together, and with special tear out love notes.
5. A Year of Us: A Couples Journal: One Question a Day to Spark Fun and Meaningful Conversations
A year of soul-searching questions for deeper connections.
What if you asked your partner to describe their ideal day instead of the same old how was your day? What if you shared dreams about love instead of lists of errands? Wouldnt it be wonderful if your communication ran deeper every day? Open this couples journal and let the conversation begin.
A Year of Us: A Couples Journal gives you one insightful question per day to spark real talk, intimacy, and fun in your relationship. Over the course of a year, youll ask each other about big dreams and small moments that make up your lives together. With topics that cover future goals, sexuality, psychology, and more, this couples journal proves thatno matter how long youve been togetherwhen your conversation goes deeper, so does your connection.
A Year of Us: A Couples Journal takes you on a journey to:
- Grow closerChart new territory in your outer lives and inner worldswith questions designed to encourage growth.
- Ask and answer one question per dayDive deep into dreams and goals, past and present, intimacy and sexuality, philosophy and psychology.
- Record your discoveriesJot down answers for every question to track your process in this couples journal. Plus, dedicated pages allow you to set goals and reflect on your year of journaling together.
One year from now, youll know each other better and love each other stronger with A Year of Us: A Couples Journal.
6. Two-Part Invention: The Story of a Marriage (The Crosswicks Journal, Book 4)
The story of a marriage of true minds and spirits--a brilliant writer's tribute to lasting love.
7. A Couple's Love Journal: 52 Weeks to Reignite Your Relationship, Deepen Communication, and Strengthen Your Bond
When you write together, you grow closer together.
The secret to a great relationship is to stay emotionally open and connected with each otheryear after year. A Couples Love Journal makes it easy by providing a shared space for the two of you to explore (and write responses to) deep, thought-provoking questions that deal with your relationship, yourselves, your hopes, and more.
From exploring how youve grown as a couple to reliving old memories, each weekly entry in A Couples Love Journal features a new and meaningful way for you to grow your love together. Youll learn more about each other as you reflect on ways to share your feelings and build a connection that can last a lifetime.
A Couples Love Journal includes:
- A year-long journey, one week at a timeRediscover your relationship over the course of a year with this love journals 52 weekly prompts.
- Relationship buildingDeepen your intimacy with engaging and enjoyable activities both of you will love to try.
- Journaling made easyNever kept a love journal? Get helpful suggestions for making sure you get the most out of this experience.
Spend the next year getting to know each other even better inside the pages of A Couples Love Journal.
8. Build Your Marriage Journal: 52 Weeks to a Stronger Marriage
DescriptionMost of the marriage journals currently available to spouses are simply about documenting the events of your marriage and family. These are great to reminisce over with your spouse 10, 15, or 50 years down the road but these won't help your marriage reach those amazing milestones. What if a journal could help you build and strengthen your marriage? What if a journal can help rekindle that love intimacy you felt when you first started dating your spouse? That's what the Build Your Marriage Journal does! What will you find in Build Your Marriage? Find out why this journal works! Weekly journal prompts with sections for you and your spouse. Weekly actions that build on the journal prompts and will help increase intimacy in your marriage.
9. Our Gratitude Journal: 52 Weeks of Love, Mindfulness, and Appreciation for Couples
Our Gratitude Journal is the perfect journal for couples to share their appreciation, admiration, and love for each other on a weekly basis.
With this gratitude journal for couples, youll be able to:
1. Journal your weekly gratitude and reflections for each other at the end of the week. Specifically, you will both be able to write something you are grateful about each other and then read what your partner wrote too - that means a letter for you each week of what your partner appreciates about YOU.
2. Strengthen your love and enhance intimacy in your relationship.
3. Keep track of all the things you are grateful for your partner, so you can start and end your week with gratitude. This can help you develop a mindset of appreciation for your partner. In other words, you will become more aware of the good things your partner does and the wonderful things you love about them.
4. Create a weekly activity you can do together, to increase happiness and reduce stress in your relationship.
More importantly, Our Gratitude Journal brings couples closer together. It has:
--- 52 Weekly entries for journaling. So you can even use it for a whole year, which is a great activity for couples to do together.
--- Gratitude journaling prompts to help you get started.
--- Gratitude quotes to inspire you each week.
--- An activity to reflect on your gratitude journaling experience after the 52nd week.
Lastly, this weekly gratitude journal makes a great engagement, relationship anniversary, bridal shower, Christmas, birthdays, holidays, or wedding gift for your friends and family.
Scroll to the top to get your copy of this unique gratitude journal for couples today.
Click the Add to Cart button at the top of this page.
10. Q&A A Day For Couples: The 3 Year Journal Book For 2 People (Questions And Answers That Builds A Stronger Love Relationship)
This is a beautiful Q&A a day journal that provides a question everyday for the year. There is enough space for 2 people to fill out their answers. The questions vary and cover a lot that could possibly happen when in a relationship. You will have a lovely journey where there will be laughter, smiles and surprises that you could not have imagined before.
This 3-year journal will help you keep to a consistent activity that you can track over the years in changes to your experiences. You can compare and contrast from over the years with the different answers you put down. You will see a special bond will form and bring you lifetime of meaningful conversations.
So purchase our unique book journal and uncover the beauty within yourselves.