Finding the best only ever you book suitable for your needs isnt easy. With hundreds of choices can distract you. Knowing whats bad and whats good can be something of a minefield. In this article, weve done the hard work for you.
1. The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need
FeatureThe Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need: Twenty-First-Century Edition
DescriptionEveryones favorite astrology book now includes a link that will enable you to create your own chart! This edition of The Only Astrology Book Youll Ever Need still includes detailed information about how to cast your own chart the old-fashioned way and how to interpret it once youre finished. The new downloadable software allows you to cast your chart in just minutes by inputting the date, time, and place of birth resulting in a personalized astrological chart. Upon completion of the chart, use the book to read more about your moon signs, sun signs, and much more.
2. The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need
- Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atrial fibrillation, and other disorders.
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed.
- New content added to reflect recent clinical and technological advancements.
- Depicts real-life clinical situations and provides important clinical context for EKG use.
- Advises on the dangers of over-reliance on computer interpretations and includes many other practical considerations that other books leave out.
- New EKG cases available in the companion eBook illustrate key concepts discussed throughout the book.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
3. The Only Grant-Writing Book You'll Ever Need
FeatureBasic Books a Member of Perseus Books Group
DescriptionFrom top experts in the field, the definitive guide to grant-writing
Written by two expert authors who have won millions of dollars in government and foundation grants, this is the essential book on securing grants. It provides comprehensive, step-by-step guide for grant writers, including vital up-to-the minute interviews with grant-makers, policy makers, and nonprofit leaders. This book is a must-read for anyone seeking grants in today's difficult economic climate.
The Only Grant-Writing Book You'll Ever Need includes:
- Concrete suggestions for developing each section of a proposal
- Hands-on exercises that let you practice what you learn
- A glossary of terms
- Conversations with grant-makers on why they award grants...and why they don't
- Insights into how grant-awarding is affected by shifts in the economy
4. The Only Guitar Book You'll Ever Need: From Tuning Your Instrument and Learning Chords to Reading Music and Writing Songs, Everything You Need to Play like the Best
Your one-stop guide to learning guitar!
Whether you've been strumming the guitar since you were a kid or are just starting out, The Only Guitar Book You'll Ever Need will help you take your music to the next level. Filled with clear, step-by-step instructions and tons of professional tips, this guide teaches you everything you need to know about playing a guitar, from buying the right model to performing all your favorite songs. This book also includes helpful information on:
- Reading music
- Tuning any guitar
- Mastering scales and chords
- Alternating tuning, harmonics, and slide playing
- Equipment, such as straps, amplifiers, strings, and pedals
5. The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!: Unraveling the mysteries of IPv4 & IPv6
Description(Black/White) This book explains both IPv4 & IPv6. It is a manual for subnetting in these two protocols. This book is a step-by-step guide for those that need to find a faster and simple way of subnetting and will cover everything you need to know about these two Internet Protocols. You will learn to subnett in your head, no calculator needed! It will also let you subnet in IPv6 using my same, simple and easy method.
6. The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment
FeatureThe Only Grammar Book You ll Ever Need A One Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment
DescriptionThe Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need is the ideal resource for everyone who wants to produce writing that is clear, concise, and grammatically excellent. Whether you're creating perfect professional documents, spectacular school papers, or effective personal letters, you'll find this handbook indispensable. From word choice to punctuation to organization, English teacher Susan Thurman guides you through getting your thoughts on paper with polish.
Using dozens of examples, The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need provides guidelines for:
- Understanding the parts of speech and elements of a sentence
- Avoiding the most common grammar and punctuation mistakes
- Using correct punctuating in every sentence
- Writing clearly and directly
- Approaching writing projects, whether big or small
Easy to follow and authoritative, The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need provides all the necessary tools to make you successful with every type of written expression.
7. The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need
FeatureThe Only EKG Book You ll Ever Need
For more than 25 years,The Only EKG Book Youll Ever Needhas lived up to its name as an easy-to-understand, practical, and clear reference for everyday practice and clinical decision making. Dr. Thalers ability to simplify complex concepts makes this an ideal tool for students, teachers, and practitioners at all levels who need to be competent in understanding how to read an EKG. Clear illustrations, clinical examples, and case studies help you quickly learn how identify and interpret hypertrophy and enlargement, arrhythmias, conduction blocks, pre-excitation syndromes, myocardial infarction, and more.
- New material throughout and shortened and simplified explanations ensure that youre reading the most up-to-date, clear, and accurate text available.
- More than 200 facsimiles of EKG strips provide greater insight into normal and abnormal tracings, increasing your understanding of their clinical significance.
- Clinical examples, interactive questions, and case studies put key concepts into real-world context so that what you learn is immediately usable.
- Full-color, simple illustrations highlight important concepts and make challenging concepts easier to understand.
- A companion ebook, with fully searchable text and interactive question bank, makes this a great resource for students, teachers, and practitioners.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
8. The Only Business Writing Book You'll Ever Need
A must-have guide for writing at work, with practical applications for getting your point across quickly, coherently, and efficiently.
A winning combination of how-to guide and reference work, The Only Business Writing Book Youll Ever Need addresses a wide-ranging spectrum of business communication with its straightforward seven-step method. These easy-to-follow steps save you time from start to finish, and helpful checklists will boost your confidence as they keep you on track. Youll learn to promote yourself and your ideas clearly and conciselywhether putting together a persuasive project proposal or dealing with daily email.
Laura Browns supportive, no-nonsense approach to business writing is thoughtfully adapted to the increasingly digital corporate landscape. She provides practical tips and comprehensive examples for all the most popular forms of communication, including slide presentations, rsums, cover letters, web copy, and a thorough guide to the art of crafting e-mails and instant messages. Insightful sidebars from experts in various fields demystify the skills of self-editing, creating content, and overcoming writers block, and Browns reference-ready resources on style, punctuation, and grammar will keep your writing error-free.
Nuanced, personable, and of-the-moment, The Only Business Writing Book Youll Ever Need offers essential tools for success in the rapidly changing world of business communication.10 black and white illustrations