If you looking for chemistry flask 500ml then you are right place. We are searching for the best chemistry flask 500ml on the market and analyze these products to provide you the best choice.
1. Laboratory Flask Cork Stand Lab Supply Article for 500ml - 1000ml Flask (12060mm, 2 Pcs)
FeatureMaterial: Waterproof and acid-alkli resistant Cork
Height: 30mm; Inside Diameter: (approx.) 70mm; Outside Diameter: (approx.) 120mm
Package: 2 Pcs; Fits For: 500ml-1000ml Flask
Strong friction coefficient; Applied to make a flask stand to prevent falling, Waterproof and acid-alkli resistant
2. Ajax Scientific Erlenmeyer Narrow Mouth Flask with Graduated and Marking Spot, 500mL
FeatureErlenmeyer flask narrow mouth
Graduated and marking spot
Made of borosilicate glass
DescriptionAjax Scientific Erlenmeyer graduated flask. Erlenmeyer flask narrow mouth. Graduated and marking spot. 500-milliliters Capacity. Made of borosilicate glass.
3. LabStock LB40-500 Boiling Flask, Flat Bottom with Cork Stopper, 500 mL Capacity
FeatureUsed for boiling operations
These flasks are Made of heat resistant borosilicate glass and may be exposed to flame
Made in China
DescriptionUsed for boiling operations, these flasks are made of heat resistant borosilicate glass and may be exposed to flame. The flasks are not graduated but do have a white enamel spot for labeling. The flasks also make unique Decorative storage containers and may be fitted with rubber stoppers.
4. 500 ml Erlenmeyer Flask, Narrow Neck, Graduated, Class B
FeatureBorosilicate 3.3 Glass
Heavy Duty Base & Spout
50 mL Graduation Intervals
Base Diameter: 105mm Neck Diameter: 34mm Height: 180mm
DescriptionThis 500 ml Erlenmeyer Flask from Oberoi is made with laboratory grade borosilicate 3.3 glass. The uniform wall thickness and heavy duty rim and base make these durable and chip resistant. The white graduations are chloroform and chemical resistant.
5. Deschem 500ml,2-Neck,24/40,Plat Bottom Glass Flask,Two Necks,Laboratory Chemistry Vessel
FeatureBe Made From G3.3 Borosilicate Glass
Annealing Point ------560
Linear Coefficient of Expansion------ 3210-7/
Deschem 500ml,2-Neck,24/40,Plat Bottom Glass Flask,Two Necks,Laboratory Chemistry Vessel
Be Made From G3.3 Borosilicate Glass
The neck is 24/40 Ground Joint.
6. StonyLab Glass 500ml Heavy Wall Borosilicate Glass Filtering Flask, Bolt Neck with Tubulation - 500ml
FeatureMade of borosilicate glass
Flasks have a narrow mouth and tooled top finish
StonyLab filtering flasks
Capacity 500 milliliters
Why Choose StonyLab?
1. The StonyLab means high-quality products for reasonable prices.
2. We boast excellent customer service with a high satisfaction rating, with our team of representatives ready to assist you Monday to Friday, from 9:30AM to 5:30PM Eastern Time.
3. We pack and ship your orders directly from our US-based warehouse within 24 business hours, and tracking information will be provided to you as soon as it's available.
The Graduted Cylinder is made of borosilicate glass. It is heavy duty reusable single metric high quality. The package include: StonyLab 500ml Borosilicate Glass Filtering Flask, Bolt Neck with Tubulation.
7. LabStock 500ml Erlenmeyer Flask, with Rubber Stopper, pack of 2
FeatureMade of laboratory grade heat-resistant borosilicate glass
Fitted with matching no. 8 rubber stoppers
4" diameter / 9" tall
Pack of 2 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks with stoppers
DescriptionA heavy glass flask useful for safely mixing, storing and heating fluids. These flasks are made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass and have a heavy beaded rim for safety, with a large white marking spot. Capacity of 500ml, graduations of 100ml, starting at 200ml. 4" diameter x 7" tall with no. 6 rubber stopper. Set of 2 flasks with stoppers
8. uxcell 500ml Long Neck Clear White Plastic Volumetric Measuring Flask
FeatureProduct Name : Measuring Flask;Material : Plastic
Capacity : 500ml;Overall Size (Approx.) : 11 x 27cm/ 4.3" x 10.6" (Max.D*H)
Color : Clear White
Net Weight : 75g
Pacakge Content : 1 x Measuring Flask
- The Measuring Flask is a piece of laboratory ware, a type of laboratory flask, calibrated to contain a precise volume at a particular temperature. The flask is vase shaped and made of plastic. The flask's mouth is furnished with a plastic stopper. Used for precise dilutions and preparation of standard solutions.
9. American Educational 7-880500-A Filtering Flask, Bomex Brand Clear Borosilicate Glass, 500mL Capacity
Feature500mL filtering (vacuum) flask with barbed side arm filtering solutions
Bomex brand borosilicate glass for clarity, strength, heat-, and chemical-resistance
Barbed side arm accepts vacuum hose
Accepts #8 stopper (sold separately)
Meets ISO 3585 Code BJTY, Type 3.3 borosilicate glass specifications
The American Educational 7-880500-A 500mL filtering flask is used to create a vacuum within a flask for filtering solutions. A barbed side arm accepts a vacuum hose. The mouth accepts a #8 stopper (sold separately). This flask is made of Code BJTY clear borosilicate glass for durability, chemical- and temperature-resistance, and high mechanical strength under harsh conditions, such as mechanical washing. Borosilicate glass has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and is resistant to thermal stress. The flask meets ISO 3585, Type 3.3 specifications for borosilicate glass. Filtering flasks, sometimes called vacuum or Buchner flasks, are used for filtering solutions using a vacuum source, and in lab applications in chemistry, education, research, and life science applications.
|Material||Borosilicate glass, Code BJTY|
|Flask style||Filtering (vacuum)|
|Specifications||ISO 3585, Type 3.3|
Flasks are glass or plastic containers for storing or collecting chemical samples or solutions in scientific laboratories. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes and are designed for a wide range of scientific processes. Erlenmeyer flasks, introduced by German chemist Emil Erlenmeyer in 1861, are shaped like a cone with a wide, flat base that narrows to a neck opening, which can be closed with a stopper or cap.
American Educational Products manufactures learning materials in math, science, and reading/language arts for students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The company, founded in 1986, is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
10. Z-Liant Bunsen beaker Graduated Cylinder Set : 4 Pieces Graduated Cylinders 10 25 50 100 ml, 7 Pieces Beakers 25 50 100 150 250 500 1000ml,20 Pieces 3ml Disposable Droppers and 2 Pieces Brush
FeatureSET INCLUDE : 4 Pieces Graduated Cylinders 10 25 50 100 ml, 7 Pieces Beakers 25 50 100 150 250 500 1000ml,20 Pieces 3ml Disposable Droppers and 2 Pieces Brush
These graduated cylinders and beakers are made of environmental protection polypropylene plastic,non-toxic and no smell.
These products are made by exquisite technology, with a smooth surface and burr-free,no leakage.
Both beaker and graduated cylinder are tapered to facilitate pouring out liquid.
The graduated cylinder and beaker can be sterilized at high temperature to use repeatedly.