When you want to find pushing the limits david, you may need to consider between many choices. Finding the best pushing the limits david is not an easy task. In this post, we create a very short list about top 6 the best pushing the limits david for you. You can check detail product features, product specifications and also our voting for each product. Let’s start with following top 6 pushing the limits david:
1. Extreme Exposure: Pushing the Limits of Aperture and Shutter Speed for High-Impact Photography
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
DescriptionTired of playing it safe when it comes to exposure? For many digital photographers, exposure starts and ends at f/8 and 1/125 sec. But there's a point at which this sensible combination becomes formulaicboring even. Extreme Exposure is the antidote to this rut, liberating amateur shooters to explore the extremes of shutter speed and aperture to capture creative, stunning images. Use extra-short shutter speeds to freeze movement too quick for the human eye.Try ultra-long shutter speeds to capture low-light scenes, fireworks, and star trails in the night sky.Shoot with wide-open apertures and Lensbabies for pinpoint focus. Use ultra-small apertures for virtually limitless depth of field.Packed with techniques and images from expert photographer David Nightingale, as well as standout images from contributing photographers, Extreme Exposure frees you to move beyond conventional picture-taking to cap
2. iPhone Hacks: Pushing the iPhone and iPod touch Beyond Their Limits
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
With iPhone Hacks, you can make your iPhone do all you'd expect of a mobile smartphone -- and more. Learn tips and techniques to unleash little-known features, find and create innovative applications for both the iPhone and iPod touch, and unshackle these devices to run everything from network utilities to video game emulators.
This book will teach you how to:
- Import your entire movie collection, sync with multiple computers, and save YouTube videos
- Remotely access your home network, audio, and video, and even control your desktop
- Develop native applications for the iPhone and iPod touch on Linux, Windows, or Mac
- Check email, receive MMS messages, use IRC, and record full-motion video
- Run any application in the iPhone's background, and mirror its display on a TV
- Make your iPhone emulate old-school video game platforms, and play classic console and arcade games
- Integrate your iPhone with your car stereo
- Build your own electronic bridges to connect keyboards, serial devices, and more to your iPhone without "jailbreaking"
iPhone Hacks explains how to set up your iPhone the way you want it, and helps you give it capabilities that will rival your desktop computer. This cunning little handbook is exactly what you need to make the most of your iPhone.
3. K2: Life and Death on the World's Most Dangerous Mountain
DescriptionA thrilling chronicle of the tragedy-ridden history of climbing the world's most difficult and unpredictable mountain, by the bestselling authors of The Mountain and No Shortcuts to the Top
Ed Viesturs, one of the world's premier high-altitude mountaineers, explores the remarkable history of K2 and of those who have attempted to conquer it. At the same time, he probes the mountain's most memorable sagas inorder to illustrate lessonsabout the fundamental questions mountaineering raisesquestions of risk, ambition, loyalty to one's teammates, self-sacrifice, and the price of glory. Viesturs knows the mountain firsthand. He and renowned alpinist Scott Fischer climbed it in 1992 andgot caughtin an avalanche that sent them sliding to almost certain death beforeEd managed to get into a self-arrest position with his ice ax and stop both his fall and Scott's.
Focusing on seven of the mountain's most dramatic campaigns, from his own troubled ascent to the 2008 tragedy, Viesturs crafts an edge-of-your-seat narrative that climbers and armchair travelers alike will find unforgettably compelling. With photographs from Viesturs's personal collection and from historical sources, this is the definitive account of the world's ultimate mountain, and of the lessons that can be gleaned from struggling toward its elusive summit.
4. Monster Truck Adventures: Pushing the Limits
FeatureMonster Truck Adv
OSMANGO/RISING STAR STUDIOS
DescriptionMeteor and friends engage in exciting adventures at school and home, while learning important Biblical lessons along the way. These monster trucks experience scripture based lessons that apply to their everyday lives. Each DVD includes 7 episodes, filled with fun, family and friends as kids experience life in the town of Crushington Park.
5. Girl Rising: The Fifth Anniversary Edition
6. We Are Blood